Sunday, February 14

Forward to St. Patrick's Day


I don't know if many others are similarly afflicted, but I seem to feel each holiday down in my very bones. The year is like a becalmed sea, and I throw my anchor from one holiday to another, and start pulling myself along to it, only to then throw the anchor ahead to the next one.

Without the holidays, I would indeed be adrift in the year. 

Strangely, I am "done" with the holiday by the time it arrives, with the exceptions to that being the Fourth of July, and Halloween.

So, even though it's Valentine's Day, my mind has been busy with shades of green, for St. Paddy's Day.

Here are some more music-based tags, with various "Irish" motifs. 

Thank you for dropping by, and I hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day. 

JPEG file is first, then the PNG one. Older computers can handle JPEGs better than they can PNGs.






4 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.