Tuesday, February 23

Ticket, Get Your Printable Ticket...for Easter


And here we have some printable "tickets" with Easter motifs, appropos nothing. 

Perhaps they are for viewing the Easter Parade. I do like that chick coming out of the egg.

I remember getting those "Chore Boy" copper pot scrubbers and "unrolling" them into little hats, like cloche hats during the 1920s. Then I'd stick flowers into them and make myself some sort of fancy floral hat. I think the main flowers used were clover flowers, because they were abundant. 




1 Elf-Friends have commented... :

  • Paula

    When I was young we used to make Easter hats and wear them at school. It was so much fun. Reading your post today reminded me of that!!

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.