Tuesday, November 24

A Thanksgiving Free Printable Tag and Fluff Salad Recipe


Tonight I am cooking cornbread stuffing for the potluck at work -- just a simple recipe that has been long in my family.

I am of two minds concerning potlucks: On the one hand, the grumbling, hurt feelings, and expense are of concern, but on the other hand, I always seem to find some delightful new dish and get the recipe.

Last year I got this recipe:

Pistachio Fluff

1 large can crushed pineapple, undrained (20 oz)
1 small package pistachio instant pudding, dry (don't add milk) 
1 package or less of mini marshmallows - I use a bit over a cup
1 tub thawed Cool Whip (I use Tru Whip, which is all natural) ( 8 oz)

Mix the pineapple and pudding first, then add in the marshmallows and gently fold in the whipped topping, chill several hours, then serve. 

It's very pretty to put in individual cups and put a cherry on top.

Some people add pecan pieces to theirs.

And here is a little graphic for you -- a cleaned up vintage image put onto a tag shape.

Thank'ee for stopping by.

3 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.