Friday, January 1

A Moste Happi New Year and Free Whatnot Tags


I love seeing the spellings in use in olden times. Or should I make that tymes? I believe it was Anne Boleyn (also known as Nan Bullen before she rose so high) who took as her motto "The Moste Happi." Oh dear; we know how THAT turned out.

Here are some "whatnot" tags to save and print onto cardstock. I think they'd look cute cut out and tied onto jars or boxes. It's not too early to get a jump on Valentine's Day 2016 or spring organizing!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2016. We live in interesting times! And the artist who created this little Dutch girl long ago certainly gave her an interesting and sassy face!

4 Elf-Friends have commented... :

  • ~Kim at Golden Pines~

    ¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy, Happy New Year, and all the best to you for 2016! And can I tell you how much I'm enjoying reading/following your blog? You're so talented in both how you write and in your creativity -- I envy that! I look forward to being inspired by you in the coming year, and our cyber-friendship continuing!

  • Olde Dame Penniwig

    Ah m'dear, thank'ee for the kind words! Very special; doubly so since you are a fantastic blogger!

  • Anonymous

    Hmm, I think my pneumonia is playing tricks on me today. I visited your blog earlier this morning and thought I left a comment. Looks like I took a nap before I finished the process. So glad I came back though. I LOVE Kim's ascii fireworks at the start of her comments. That's awesome! As for you, Dame Penniwig, your tags are always so intruguing as is what interests you from olden times. Hapoy New Year.

  • Olde Dame Penniwig

    I'm glad you had a nap. Each time you nap, I picture the antibiotics pulling out little brooms and chasing the germs away.

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.