Friday, December 18

Santa's Magic Key to Print for Anxious Children


Sometimes wee ones become anxious when traveling out of town for Christmas. They think Santa will not be able to find them.

Stuff and nonsense, don't ye know! Santa can find them anywhere. But to settle them down, print this out and cut out the key (both sides). Glue the two sides of the key together and use a glue dot or a piece of tape to place it right there in the goode elf's hands. Trim up the card right and proper and there can be no doubt the key will work perfectly. 'Tis a wee key, m'dears.

While Santa has his real magic key right there with him at all times, this "spare" key can be used in a pinch. 

As always, thank'ee for stopping by. 

 

5 Elf-Friends have commented... :

  • Anonymous

    This is so kind of you to create! I love it!

    -Mel

  • Anonymous

    Santa's Magic Key! I told my daughter and my granddaughter that's how Santa got in. I love your graphic! I posted a photo of my old Santa key today.

  • Olde Dame Penniwig

    Your Santa key is wonderful! An heirloom item for sure. Thank you for commenting, even while recovering from pneumonia. I had to snicker/chuckle at your remark about the doctor hearing your loud barking cough through the stethoscope - yes, that's the way to get them to pay a bit more attention!

  • Paula

    Such a darling graphic. I would love to use this for my grandchildren but they have grown past the age of believing. Maybe I should make it for the future generation!! LOL

  • Joe Root

    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.