Wednesday, February 24

Pretty Harlequin Patterns to Print and Enjoy


Here is a little sheet of printable tags or scrapbooking items - just common spring shapes with harlequin patterns. 

I love harlequin and "particolored" fabric. That's a word you don't hear much anymore. I think when horses were used for travel, it was more common. 

I once had a pretty skirt made from many jewel-toned colors in a harlequin pattern with the diamonds about the size of my hands. I felt so festive when wearing it. Black diamonds were scattered in with the bright ones, and made the whole thing pop. I so wish I had saved all my pretty clothes, if only for the fabric. 

Thank you for dropping by, m'dears. Tomorrow's post is Harlequin Eggs.





2 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.