Wednesday, December 16

"A Happy Christmas" Graphic to Pretty Up a Blog or FB Post, and Drama


Dearies, it's been a doozy of a week, and it's just Wednesday.

I was written up at work. At my age! After a lifetime of working! I was written up because I was sad because so many had lost their jobs in "our" company. Corporate doubletalk required me to retract and restate that remark. I was reprimanded and told "No jobs were lost. Our company has never laid off a single employee. The jobs no longer exist."

I'm not signing anything stating that I erred in remarking that people lost their jobs and were hurt.

Ah, such drama. 

On a happier note, I think this would look sweet on a blog or FB post. I love the old-fashioned look, and wonder who the artist was who could do such fine engraving work.



9 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.