Monday, December 21

Old-Timey Sodas Booklet to Print


I think this would be cute to print out and tie together as a little booklet, then tie to a bunch of straws or tuck into a tall glass. 

These are authentic recipes from the early 1960s. I think they date from 1962; I found them among my sister's things and she had carefully typed them out on index cards during her early high school years. I believe she used our old Underwood typewriter. I was surprised to see a recipe containing alcohol included. My favorite from childhood was the Brown Cow. I do love the old names; I wonder if anyone still calls Black Cherry "Whitehouse."

Thank'ee for stopping by, and I hope ye enjoy. 

4 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.