Monday, February 29

Monday Morning Blahs? Hilda to the Rescue!


Being a very introspective and quiet person, I spend a lot of time in the realm of imagination. Daily, I write chapters, mentally, of various scenarios. One that I revisit often is imaging that Hilda is a real person, and I think of many adventures for her. I also spend a lot of time in the Hogwarts realm.

Dwayne Bryers, the artist who created and painted Hilda, is, of course, the source of her personality. I just take off from there. Maybe I'll have Hilda visit Hogwarts during my next flight of fancy.

Here is another of my favorite Hildas, and I hope you enjoy it this Monday morning. Looks like Hilda wanted to catch the last of the snow, with unfortunate results.





3 Elf-Friends have commented... :

Post a Comment

Halloo dearies! Glad t'see you and thanks for any kind comments.